Free Guild Wars 2 Gems Codes!

We offer free Guild Wars 2 codes with 2.000 Gems. In order to receive a code you have to complete few simple steps:

Step 1: Share this page on your favorite social network (Facebook, Twitter, Google+) using the buttons from the bottom of the page.

Step 2: Click here and complete a quick survey to prove you're not a bot.

Step 3 (optional): Leave a positive comment.

If you skip any step, you won't receive a Guild Wars 2 code with 2.000 Gems.

After you have the code follow this instructions:
1. Log in to Guild Wars 2. 
2. Open the Black Lion Trading Company panel.
3. Select the “Redeem Code” button at the upper left of the Gem Store panel. 
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your code for gems.

Enjoy.

55 comments:

  1. Thanks for the code guys. Super.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ty for the code guys.... awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a code and worked to redeem the gems. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a code. Superb man. 2000 Gems. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a code and worked... can I get another? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the free Guild Wars 2 Gems code I got.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Worked for me. Thank you for the gems.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got the code after the 3rd try. I'm just glad I didn't give up after the 1st or 2nd try. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. MOFG :), the best site ever. Free gems for GW2. Thank you for the code.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thnaks for the Free Guild Wars 2 Gems Code!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank You For The Free Guild Wars 2 Gems Code.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome. I got an Guild Wars 2 Gems code. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you guys. I completed the steps and received an working Gems code. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWESOME!!! GOT A CODE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you guys. I got a GW2 gems code.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ty for the gems... just in time for christmas

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks guys, awesome giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for making this an amazing option guys!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome! Now to go Shopping! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for the code. :)

    ReplyDelete